Thursday, August 15, 2019

MTHFR & Detox Issues

MTHFR mutation interferes with the body's inability to detox heavy metals. Vaccines have been linked to auto immune issues & I fully believe this to be the case for those with this gene mutation. There are harmful ingredients in vaccines & for those of us with this mutation, they ingredients stick around in the bodies longer doing more damage to the nervous system. Supplementing with lmethlfolate & elemental compounds of Bs (methyl bs), and being treated how those who experience heart attacks are for the week before and week after. Healthy healthy, keep the nervous system out of stress, etc. This is the link guys, this is the link between diabetes, heart disease, the rise of depression, anxiety, cancer, and all these diseases in society. If 2 in 5 people's bodies can't properly absorb B's that are added in foods, not only are those additives toxic, aluminum deodorant? TOXIC!

It's not deadly and the sooner people get tested that have a lot of health issues, autoimmune issues, gastrointestinal issues, chronic pain, migraines, heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.  you can start supplementing & addressing the issues so your body can function at it's best. My family is skeptical  and this has been frustrating as I am only trying to help them get more answers into their own lives and health, and also....prepare/prevent issues for their children. There is no harm in doing these things ANY way. There is a lot of information on how to prepare a child with MTHFR mutation for vaccinations. But if we don't know how to prepare ourselves or our children, we run a higher risk for health issues.
I know I keep repeating this, I just feel unheard. So many people seem to view my blog but I get zero comments and maybe 5 likes, which is fine, I'm not complaining, but this is why I tend to repeat. I don't know who is reading who is not. I don't know who keeps up, who doesn't. I don't anyone to miss this information. I understand coming from me, it's hard to trust because I can't communicate what I understand, let alone what I misunderstand, so I do have a reputation for being "stupid".

 Anyway, time to head to bed. I said. I need sleep.

Until next time...