Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1st, 2016

Mostly because I haven't had too much to write about. I have the most handsome nephew ever Jackson, and that has been the highlight of the year so far. I chopped my hair off too. Shoulder length but I had taken off about 8".

Winter, always makes my depression worse. I haven't written in a while, to be honest because I was told that certain people read it to just make fun of me and laugh at my hardships.That is cruel and incredibly heartless and for some reason still hurts me. I don't understand how some people can be friends with people like that, but I am probably the problem anyway.  I just wish others could see that side.  I've lost so many friends...and most bothersome...so has Russ, because no one wants him to bring me around. I know I'm surrounded by family and love, I just don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. Everyone needs a best friend and mine have moved or are just too busy.



We all know how much I enjoy TV. I don't even enjoy that anymore. No hobbies, nothing sounds the least bit fun... I need a hobby I'd enjoy... I just have literally zero motivation...this is no where I thought I'd be at almost 30. I can't wait until Summer...swimming in the pool and helping my pup Luci strengthen her back legs in some water therapy.

This is depressing, but maybe one person will read it and not feel alone.

 
Love,
Jenny