Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20th, 2015

'Ello, It seems I have at between 9-18 readers per blog. That's progress. Although I do not write this for anyone but myself (and I post it to Facebook so those who do care can see what's up and those who don't care aren't stuck reading my emotional status' right in front of their face). Although, I once had someone tell me they read it just because someone else read it and they were basically making fun of me about how ridiculous and stupid it was (nice, huh?). If you're reading this for that reason, enjoy! I am a human being and don't hide behind a fake persona. I know how intriguing that can be. I also have a french person that still hasn't said a quick hello, but seems to read every blog I post.

I don't have much to say. Feeling a bit down lately which is no surprise. Go to see my friend Michelle the other day on a fluke. She rescued me when I had no ride. That was really nice. Dinner with my parents was better than expected (no offense family) and very delicious. The 6 of us are not often in the same place at the same time. This is an interesting post, now isn't it? Not sure why I started it, thought a short one for once would help because their usually quite lengthy.

A topic of discussion however is this Fifty Shades of Grey business. Now, I attempted to read the books. I got through Chapter 6 of the first one. It sounded like it was written by an 11 year old girl and I just couldn't go on. I thought it was terrible.

I recently discovered a BBC or Canadian TV Show called The Fall and it takes place in Belfast, Ireland. About a serial killer. You know who the serial killer is from the beginning so it is a little bit different but... intriguing to watch this game of cat and mouse. To make it worse, he is super sexy and charming. I've had quite the crush on this actor since watching it (and I do highly recommend the show if you can get it on Netflix or through other less legal ways). Anyway it's difficult to hate this serial killer because he's so gorgeous, has an Irish accent, has a family, is charming and has a rocking body. Kind of like Dexter but better because of the accent.

Well, when I saw the preview for 50 Shades of Grey there he was as Grey. Ugh, now I HAVE to see it. It's not often I find actors so incredibly sexy. I'm usually like "meh, yeah he's good looking" but...this is quite the crush and I know people aren't too happy about the character choice but if you watch The Fall (who also has Scully from the X-Files as the other main character), you will see he fits the role of "Grey" perfectly. But then again I only read until chapter six so I might not know...but from what I know...now I have to see movie. I won't read the books because the narration just drove me nuts. This may be one case where the movie is better than the book. Who knows...I won't, because I didn't read it! 

Let me tell you, before I watched The Fall, I looked at the casting and pictures and thought, who's this joker Jamie Dornan? I wasn't impressed from pictures, which I've heard most people aren't. I am here to tell you, his screen presence, his accent, his mysterious, sexy, manly charming presence, you'll change your mind. He's perfect for the part. If you want to see for yourselves and also see a great series (It's only 2 seasons and each season only has 5 episodes) so it's a quick one to get into. It's certainly dark...but is very good.

Outlander is another show I've come to love, and is of course based off a series of books. Now those I may read. Mostly because I don't think I can wait to find out what happens.

Don't worry dears, I'm also working on myself and reading some self-help books, writing, doing what I can, taking doggies for walks, having therapeutic snuggle time and working on my skills with the ever so addicting LUMOSITY!.