I’ve always had such vivid dreaming experiences especially with lucid dreams. I’ve interacted with & held my inner child… I’ve flown naked up by the moon, got to see loved ones who’ve passed on…but it’s been quite a while since I’ve had these. I begged the universe to please give me my dreams back so I can see my dad again.
Last night when I was listening to music & Luci was barking at me to get her dinner ready. I heard my dad’s laugh in my head, just how he’d no doubt react if he saw her sassing like that in person. One of his favorite songs by “Bread” came on, I broke down & told him how much I missed him.
These moments where his laugh pops in my head, or I can hear him saying something relevant to what I’m doing… I feel like he’s in some ways, even closer to me than when here physically. He now has so much insight, in spirit form..he can observe my thoughts, feelings & emotions in ways never able before….it’s almost like our relationship is evolving to another level, a spiritual one.
After last night… I feel even closer to him spiritually since I finally dreamt about him. I wasn’t quite lucid but I knew he was gone & that I was seeing his spirit.
As usual, dreams of loved ones who have passed, they never say anything, they only smile big while I freak out, cry tears of joy, hug them & tell them how much I miss & love them.
You have no idea how grateful I am to have had this dream. 💜🥰💜
Artist Credit: IG: 📸sunlightafterdark